unfoldingbliss said: Your thoughts on the Runaways (Tye, Asami, Virgil, and Eduardo) if you watched the episode this Saturday? :)
I can’t really comment TOO deeply on them because their storyline hasn’t developed much so far, but here’s a few things that come to mind:
- Asami says “Sumimasen” way too much. It means Sorry/Excuse Me, and most of the time when she says it, it makes no sense for the context.
- Tye’s abilities seem to be crazy overpowered, and I’m sure it’s blatant foreshadowing that he can’t control them. He seems to be playing a foil to Blue Beetle since they both have power control issues.
- I want to take a comb to Eduardo’s hair. If it wasn’t black it would look like a clown wig.
- Virgil seems to be the leader of their little band..but he doesn’t seem to think things clearly. I guess he’s yet another hotheaded teenager.
- DIVERSITY AWARD GOES TO GREG WEISMAN